Thursday 13 June 2013

FOLLOWING HIS YEE YEE'S FENG SHUI ADVICE







In January this year, I treated my nephew Benjamin to lunch at Secret Recipe as it was his birthday.  I had a lovely conversation with him and one of the topics that came up was Feng Shui.  To my surprise he asked me about using Feng Shui to activate wealth luck for the new condominium that he and his brother had moved into.  Finally one of my young relatives is beginning to find Feng Shui interesting.  
It was then that I taught him to use coins to generate wealth luck.  It would be even better if Chinese coins are used but if not any coin would do.  But one has to make sure that the coins are clean and shiny.
To make use of these coins one should of course place them in the money area of the home.
I advised Ben to get a nice bowl and fill it with coins.  Every time he had some spare change, he should keep adding to it.  This bowl of coins would help to activate wealth luck.
When I visited him last month, I was surprised to see that my nephew had followed the Feng Shui advice I gave to him.  I had calculated the wealth spot for his home for him and gave him two alternative locations to place them.  One was at the entrance to the home and the other the wealth spot.  I told him to display the wealth bowl facing the entrance so that he could see  it as he entered to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into his home as it is the Qi entry point.  I noticed that instead of one bowl of coins in one location, he had two, one at the entrance and the other at the wealth spot.  On one of them, he had placed a Koala soft toy.  I have since given him a God of Wealth  figurine to place on top of it instead. Hmm ... this young man has potential.

No comments: