Wednesday 11 July 2012

A SULKING VIOS


I have been having some problems with my car lately.  Each morning when I start the car, there is this screeching sound and it will go on for a few minutes.  After that the sound would disappear.  I had taken the car to two different workshops for three times. The first two times, the mechanics said that the belting was dry.  So they applied grease but still the problem did not go away.  Then on the third visit, the mechanic suggested I change the belting.  It was fine after the belt was changed but then the next morning, the screeching sound came back again.
Finally I sent it back to the Toyota workshop this morning.  I am not sure if the problem has been rectified and am keeping my fingers crossed.  Kamariah said that my Vios is sulking and screaming to show its displeasure after it heard that I was considering selling it to buy a Toyota Altis. Hmm ...

No comments: