Monday 16 July 2012

DINING TABLE AND CAREER LUCK



I am contemplating on getting this dining table set from Westcourt for my house in Ipoh. When my mum was alive, she had moved the dining table to the living room and used it as a table to place her Feng Shui items. She ate on the sofa or her lazy chair while watching telly. Now this is not a good practice according to Feng Shui as a dining table represents ones career - so there should be one in the house and if possible there is bright light above to shine on it to activate career luck. Luckily for my mum, she was not a career woman.
However, since I would go back during the weekends, the non existence of the dining table would have affected my career luck. And that is why I will get one set soon. The one above is selling at RM199.  

No comments: