Thursday 8 April 2010

WITHOUT MAKE-UP BUT WITH SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP

The three pictures below are of American actress, Jessica Simpson who went without make-up for a photo shoot for a magazine.  She looks very good!

Below you see one Malaysian teacher with some make-up on at the beginning of the day and then no more make-up by the time she is ready to leave for home. I look terrible, right?  That is why I am just a teacher and Jessica is an actress.
This picture was taken at 9.30 a.m. when I was at the Teacher Activity Centre to get technical help from the officer there for a school programme.  See I look fresh and cute here!
Having a discussion about my students' exercise books with the senior teacher for vocational education in the library at 4.30 p.m.
Uploading some pictures for the school blog at 4.45 p.m.  See I look a sight here.  Hair already out of place and all the make-up gone.  I had attended a meeting from 1.30 p.m. until 4.00 p.m. and halfway through had to go out wash my face as I felt stifled in the meeting room.  So what you see is me without make-up.
One consolation though, the author of the article I took the photos of Jessica from commented that if one had a professional hairdresser like Simpson's BFF Ken Paves helping to air dry her tresses, some artful lighting, and masses of hair obscuring her face, one would probably look pretty good without makeup too.  Besides, she had a professional photographer.  My pictures were taken by my student, Aien, and the computer technician at the teacher activity centre.
Jessica Simpson can try having her photos taken after working from 7.30 a.m. until 5.00 p.m. and then have my student take her photographs and still come out looking like the pictures above instead of looking like me at the end of the day, then I will really say she'd look great and is a natural beauty. 
Source: http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/jessica-goes-bare-for-marie-claire/430?nc

Bonus picture: Me at home in front of the computer after washing up all the traces of make up and also the dust and grime accumulated throughout the day.  You can see the big difference of the face of someone whose photograph is not taken by a professional and without the benefit of lighting.  You can even see the fine lines, pock mark and open pores on my face.

No comments: