Wednesday 14 April 2010

BENEFITS OF TAKING KAH HIM FOR HIS DAILY WALKS

The mutt above goes by the name of Kah Him.  I have known him since he was a little pup more than 9 years ago.  Kah Him's home is just behind my house in Ipoh.  Every day, the maid will take him for his walks in the morning and pass by my house. 
There are studies that show that walking the dog a few times a week could offer owners numerous health and social benefits. Benefits include improved cardiovascular fitness, lower blood pressure, stronger muscles and bones (built up by walking regularly), and decreased stress. They also get to meet and make friends with people in the neighbourhood by taking their doggies for a walk.
In the case of my back door neighbour, I think the maid is getting all the health and social benefits.  She is slim and healthy.  During her daily routine, I see that she stops and chats with the maids from the other households in the neighbourhood.

No comments: