Tuesday 7 July 2009

DIVINE AND FENG SHUI PROTECTION



According to my monthly zodiac chart, the month of July is not a good month for me as the Five Yellow has just flown into my sector today. This means that I need to be take care of my health and also be extra careful on the road to prevent from accidents. It might also not be smooth sailing at the workplace.
So I have taken extra precautions to armour myself by following the Feng Shui advice given by Lilian Too in her book. I went to the WOFs store in Ipoh to get an amulet to give me extra protection from the dreaded five yellow. I also bought a five element pagoda keychain to carry around with me so that things will go smoothly at the workplace. To prevent against accidents I went and bought peacock feathers from a shop in Little India, Old Town. I also went to the Buddhist temple on Sunday to pray to Buddha and Kuan Yin. There one of the monks also did a blessing ceremony for me.
I am sure with the blessings of the deities and the Feng Shui cures that I have, I will be able to cope with such a difficult month. Do say a prayer for me. I will be really grateful.

No comments: