Saturday 29 November 2008

WOW! ALL WE CAN EAT ...


My dessert
Some of the food I selected
After eating a lot I decided to walk around Syuen to burn a few calories while my friends were still enjoying their food
Thiru and I
Li Na and Nesamany

Don't be misled by the size of this slim and petite lady, she can really eat
Me with my pretty friend, Thiru

I went with a few of my colleagues to Syuen Hotel in Ipoh for a buffet lunch yesterday. We had heard about the RM10.99 buffet lunch from Thiru. She told us that not only was the price reasonable but the food was delicious.
By the way, some people say living to eat is one of the joys of life. I am sure that most people would feel happy eating find food and dining with like-minded friends. So, if you happen to be in Ipoh during the weekdays, do try the buffet lunch.

No comments: