Sunday 30 November 2008

A SHACK THEY CALL HOME




I saw these shacks near the school that I went to today. Actually I had noticed the Crape Ginger plant growing by the side of the road when I was driving to the school and decided to go snap photographs of it after parking my car in the school compound.
At first I had thought that the shacks were abandoned or used as pens to keep animals but as I walked past the place, I heard a woman talking to a child in Tamil and saw a man plucking jasmine flowers outside. Only then did I realise that there were people living in them. My discovery really bothered me the whole morning and even now I am still thinking what can be done to help raise the living standards of the inhabitants of such 'buildings'.
Have these people thought of using Vaasthu Sastra or Feng Shui to change their luck? I am sure if they gave the methods a try, then they might be able to see a difference.

No comments: