Saturday 29 November 2008

IS THIS THE LITTLE GIRL AT PLAY?

Me with the pretty sister of the bride, Idliana
The parents of the bride, Tuan Haji Hasnin and Puan Hajah Jamaliah
The parents of the bride with the newly married couple
Me and Idliana on the wedding dais


I knew Nurul Idliani when she was only 12 years old and today, thirteen years later, I saw her as a radiant and beautiful bride beside her groom, Rahim. How time flies!
In the course of the thirteen years, not only have I been Aunty Li Na to her but also her teacher and then colleague. And that is why I had to attend her wedding ceremony today no matter how late I turned up.
Actually, I was one of the last guests to arrive as I had to attend a meeting in Ipoh until 4.30 p.m. today and immediately after it ended I drove back to Manjung. I reached their house at around 6.00 p.m.
Here I share a few of the photographs that I managed to take of the bride, her hubby and her parents. As I have always said, weddings are such happy occasions with positive energy everywhere. After this, the next happy occasion would be the begetting of a grandchild for Tuan Haji Hasnin and Puan Hajah Jamaliah.

No comments: