Sunday 10 August 2008

MOLES - GOOD OR BAD?

When I went to a supermarket in Sitiawan today, I noticed that there was a man who had set up a stall for removing moles. There were quite a few people who asked for his services. I went to look at the charts on moles that were on display and the man beckoned me to sit down so that he could study my face for moles. Unfortunately, I have a few small moles that were not too good and he suggested that I got rid of them.

Below I have gotten information from http://www.geomancy.net/resources/forum-archive/4835.htm on the Significance of the Position of Moles on a Person's Face. If you have moles, do look through the list to see if you have good or bad moles.

1 to 3 - Will not obey or be in harmony with his parents, manager, elders and anyone in authority.
4 - Will be difficult to live with and he never thinks.
5 - Will not be successful financially because he is burdened by poor behaviour or errors made by his parents.
6 - Is smart and artistic, which brings wealth. Is also lucky with money.
7 - Never be happy because of frequent quarrels within family and has bad luck with money.
8 - Have serious financial and sexual problems.
9 - Have sexual problems and sudden serious financial problems.
10 - Will not have many sons or sons-in-law.
11 - Always falling sick.
12 - If he drinks or feasts, disaster and misfortune will befall him.

13 - Frequent worries about his children and will not be welcomed by the family.
14 - Will die from eating poisoned food.
15 - Constantly on the move and his income will not be same but fluctuate.
16 - Will have problems caused by sex, drinking and feasting.
17 - Will lose his good name.
18 - Must take care when travelling overseas.
19 - Is a flighty gentleman.
20 - Most of his life will be spent in prison. His life span is short.
21 - Will have trouble with his legs and must be careful of drowning.
22 - Will encounter various disasters while travelling.
23 - Is both noble and well educated. Very good.

The Chinese believe that removing the moles would invariably change the `fortune' of a person and so if you have a bad mole and am actually having the problems mentioned, why not got get the mole removed. If the mole is good, then don't even think of getting rid of it?

1 comment:

Kafe Pavilion said...

This topic has been attracted me so much, When I read it I quickly went to get a mirror to look at face properly and got some moles not really good. I think I must get rid of them as fast as possible. Thanks for your interesting article today.. Haha..