Sunday 20 July 2008

GONE BACK TO KL





My Aunt May has gone back to KL with her daughter Sophie and her family. She had been recuperating from surgery for a couple of months in Ipoh and today she had to go back to KL to look after her grandchildren, James and Jamie. She was only supposed to go back in August but since her son-in-law has to be in America for a few weeks, she has to go back earlier. Boo Hoo Hoo! Now, I have less things to eat when I go back to Ipoh. My Aunt May is an excellent cook (she once worked as a chef in a Japanese restaurant) and would cook all sorts of things for me to eat during the weekends. Now, I'll just have to wait for the holidays when she can come back.

I managed to have breakfast with her in the morning after we did our marketing. As she too was taken by surprise by being asked to go back earlier than expected, Aunt May had no time to prepare lunch. Anyway, I still talk to her every other day on the phone and so will not miss her too much.

No comments: