Friday 29 February 2008

NATURAL BORN BEAUTY


In my previous post, I mentioned that I have a student who looks something like the famous Singapore blogger, Dawn Yang. Well, I am posting photos I took with her last year when she visited my family for Chinese New Year here. See for yourself if she bears any resemblance to the Singaporean girl. My girl Ramona will be 18 this year. She is of Pakistani, German, Malay and Siamese ancestry, which explains her good looks. Her parents tell me that she takes after the German side of her heritage. Her mum is a product of a Siamese-Malay marriage and looks more Siamese. Her dad looks like a Bollywood film star. Given that he is much older now, I assume he would have given Shah Rukh Khan a run for his money when he was much younger.

1 comment:

Terence said...

Hi there,

I like your blog. My mum was a teaher as well. My dad was a teacher too. He passed away 7 years ago.

Can you link to my site at www.terencelau.com

Where are you staying at the moment? My hometown is in Johor, but I am currently staying in KL.

whaha u talk a bout about feng shui. Good ler!

Have a nice day

Terence L