Sunday 17 February 2008

HAPPY EVENT











Here are photos taken yesterday. The event was Larian STESMA or the cross country run of my school. I am happy to report that everything went smoothly and there were happy faces at the end of the day after all the hard work and effort put in. I was also happy to see the cooperation of the teachers and students and also the care and concern shown by the students towards their friends who became unwell or injured after the run. I am posting my favourite snapshots to share here.
The Chinese believe that happy events give off positive energies all round and likewise, unhappy or sad events bring an air of sadness and gloom to the atmosphere around us. This is especially so during the first 15 days of the Chinese New Year. So, in a nutshell, we should try to hold as many events during this time as it sets off a precedence for the year ahead.

No comments: