Saturday 23 February 2008

DEATH IN THE FAMILY



A day after the Chinese New Year celebrations ended, my family received very sad news. My uncle, George Ooi, passed away on Friday morning. He was taking a bath and had slipped and knocked his head on something in the bathroom. Sensing something amiss when he did not come out from the bathroom for a long time, my aunt went in to find that he had fallen into the bathtub which was full. He had drowned there.

There is a lot of negative qi when there is a funeral and each year there will be some people who are of some different zodiac signs who are advised not to go attend funerals as they might clash with the occasion. Also they would most likely be zapped by the bad energies present. This year, my uncle Jimmy isn't supposed to attend funerals but it is impossible for him not to go and see his brother for the last time. So, he, my mum and aunt asked me to take them to the temple to get some paper charms to help ward off any bad influences. They were each given two pieces of paper charms, one to burn before going to KL and another after the funeral service is over. They were also told to take flower baths after their return to rid themselves of the negative qi.

I don't know about them but I am having very bad luck today. I was at home blogging at around 10.00 p.m. when I heard a male voice which startled me. Because of that, I had knocked over my laptop. Unfortunately, the LCD screen broke and I am now continuing this blog in the cybercafe while waiting for the technician to come back from his supper. This place is open 24 hours during the weekend. What is worrying is that my laptop contains a lot of my school files which are very important and also the new photos I took yesterday of the EMS class. Three days ago, my desktop computer was infected with virus and had to be reformated, meaning all the files there are gone and now this. Argggh#### Know what? This might be due to the fact that my house is facing Southwest and it spells loss of money. Though I may not be robbed or burgled but still there'd be ways for me to lose money. Now I have to go and buy a new laptop. Thank god, that it is not new. I got it in 2004.

No comments: