Tuesday 3 January 2012

BLOGGING ABOUT THE RUN-UP TO THE CHINESE NEW YEAR


The Lunar New Year is about 3 weeks away and I am already in a festive mood.  It is hard not to as many of the shops that I frequent are selling a lot of festive decorations. Chinese New Year songs are already being aired at shopping complexes and hypermarkets.  Each time I turn on the telly, there will also be lots of advertisements for the upcoming festival.
In the run-up to the dragon year, I will be doing a lot more posts about events related to one of the most important festivals for the Chinese people. Even before the dawn of the new year, there will be lots of related activities done to prepare for a prosperous and successful year ahead.  So, please, please, please, please do support me by visiting again and again.

No comments: