Wednesday 4 January 2012

MY FAVOURITE DRESS



I am sure that like me, many of you have a particular piece of clothing that you like to wear over and over again.  Why?  Because you look good in it and at the same time feel comfortable wearing it.  I have one such apparel.  I bought it about five years ago and have worn it so much that its wearing thin.
You can see me modelling my favourite dress above.  It is not expensive and neither is it impressive - just a simple black and white piece of clothing that I bought from the Night Market in Ipoh.
Since the said piece is in danger of being coming to pieces after a few more washes, I decided to take action by going to the textile shop to look for a similar piece of material to remake into my Favourite Dress 2.  I managed to find one that looks a bit like it.  It was RM10 for a metre.  I bought one and a half metres.  At the same time, I bought 2 more different patterned cloth to be made into the same pattern.  Yeah! You must be thinking that this lady is such a boring person.  You are right. I admit, I am.  


No comments: