Wednesday 7 September 2011

HARI RAYA VISIT TO SAHAK & AMIR'S HOUSE

 Lai Yoong and I paid a visit to my friend, Sahak's house yesterday evening.  This was our Hari Raya visit.  A group of his students were also paying him a visit at that time but were about to leave when we arrived.  
 Me with my friend, Sahak and his son, Amir.
 My godson, Amir, proudly told me that he made these Raya biscuits.  He made them when he spent the Raya holidays with his maternal grandparents in Kajang.  Aiyoh!  I am embarrassed to say that I don't know how to make any biscuits.
 Amir drawing a picture of a tiger to show to Auntie Li Na.

Sahak wasn't feeling well when we visited as he had a fall in the bathroom and had to go for physiotherapy at the hospital. He was actually on medical leave yesterday.

No comments: