Sunday 6 February 2011

PRACTISING FLYING STAR FENG SHUI


Uncle Jimmy, Li Na and Ben


My relatives from my mother's side


My cousin, Simon and his wife
Ben, Jeremy and Li Na
My house in Ipoh faces Southwest and sits on Northeast.  Last year the Five Yellow Star was located in the Southwest sector and that meant that the place should be left as quiet and undisturbed as possible since aggravating this volatile star would bring about calamities and lots of problems.  That was why my mum did not put up much red coloured decorations for Chinese New Year in 2010.  We also entertained our guests at the Northwest sector of the house instead of the living room which was located in the South and Southwest sectors.
This year the Southwest is again an auspicious centre and my relatives from my mother's side were entertained in the living room when they came to Pai Nien (paying a visit during the new year). Actually, my aunt, cousin brother Simon, his wife Cheng Mun and my uncle all believe in Feng Shui and so they were not surprised as to the measures taken by my mum and I.  Even my nephews, Jeremy and Ben, know that their aunt and grandma are Feng Shui enthusiasts who practise Flying Star Feng Shui and so they were not shocked to see furniture and things being moved around at the start of the year.

No comments: