Saturday 30 October 2010

WHAT BRINGS HAPPINESS TO ME




I am a teacher by profession now.  When I was in school, I had never thought of making a career out of teaching.  No - not for me.  I had dreamed of being a journalist or a pilot but never a teacher.  However, I ended up being a teacher instead. 
Know what?  I grew to love teaching and enjoy the work.  I guess some people who read this blog might be wondering why I blog so much about my work, my colleagues and my students but not about happiness.  Well!  I wish to say that working in school and teaching in school are what bring happiness to me.  Therefore, I am not veering away from the topic of this blog.

** In the above pictures, I am carrying out an Information Skills class with my students.  They were reading the blog posts that I had done for the school blog, Vokasma today.  Interested to visit the blog, then go to http://vokasmatoday.blogspot.com/

No comments: