Friday 29 October 2010

MY DUTY AS THE RESOURCE CENTRE SUPERVISOR


For a good many weeks my concentration was on the renovation and repair of my new house so that I could move in at the end of September.  It was because I spent so much time on the house that I had delayed getting the blazers, ties and name tags for my Form 4 librarians.  Now that I have already moved in and most of the work have been done for the house, I made sure that my boys and girls got their uniforms.

Today I got both the Form 4 and 5 librarians together for a photography session.  Don't my boys and girls look smart?  Actually the Form 4 girls were supposed to be wearing a necktie with shirts but since they were given such a short notice to wear their uniforms, they had to make do with their Baju Kurung. 

After the photo session, I had a meeting with the Form 4 librarians to plan the Year End Gathering for the resource centre.  We will be having it at KFC Restaurant in Lumut.  These students would be running the show come 11th November.  They were also given the task of coming up with the third edition newsletter for the resource centre.  See, I have gotten back into the swing of things and am able to carry out my duties with full concentration.

No comments: