Sunday 31 October 2010

BRINGING OUT ANOTHER SIDE OF ME

This is my good friend, Mr Ishak Salasa.  He and I have been colleagues for 15 years.  He was one of the first few teachers who was very helpful and friendly when I first set foot in the school.  Actually I am very comfortable in his presence.  The pictures below would attest to how comfortable I am around him.  Whenever he takes photographs of me, he brings out another side of me.  This is not really a bad thing as the pictures become more interesting.









In the last two pictures, you see Ishak and me.  He is really a gem of a friend.  Once when I fell ill at the school workshop, he quickly sent me to the hospital.  When I got back from the hospital, he fussed over me and made sure I had my lunch after he learnt the reason why I felt faint was because I did not have enough sleep and also had not eaten since the previous day.  When my old house was burgled, he and another colleague rushed to my aid.  When the fuse box of my new house was spoilt and the place was plunged into darkness, he was also one of the friends who went to my house to help.  He has proved to be a friend indeed whenever I am in need.

No comments: