Wednesday 15 September 2010

AUTUMN CONCERTO DVD SET

I went to Eric's shop to get a set of the Autumn Concerto DVD for my mum this afternoon.  This is one of the hottest Taiwanese Dramas this year.  The DVD set was fully booked for some time as many people were clamouring for it.  Now that the frenzy for the drama has subsided and I can get my hands on it.  This way I get to keep the set longer and my mum does not need to watch the chapters in a hurry.
I actually told Eric that I'd get it on Friday before I went back to Ipoh but he told me to get it immediately as Autumn Concerto is still in demand.  So for my mum's sake I rented it and took it home first.
This picture of Lai Yoong and I was taken by Eric.  See his hand is shaky and that is why the photograph is not clear.  Actually he took two photos but the other photo was very blur.  That is why he needs to call me whenever he wants photographs taken at his Cafe.
I was standing on my toes while Eric had to stoop for this shot.  I am only 5 feet 5 inches while he is almost 6 feet tall.  I told him that he should be very grateful to me since I am blogging about his shop and that would give him free advertisement.  After this he should give me free food.  Heh! Heh!

No comments: