Monday 23 August 2010

NOT ONLY CHILDREN LIKE CLOWNS


Each time I get to see a clown, I get all excited and would go and see him perform.  I noticed that the clowns here in Ipoh like to fashion objects out of balloons to give to little children.  When I was at a departmental store in Ipoh yesterday afternoon, I saw a clown at the entrance.  When the clown saw me snapping photographs of him, he gladly posed for pictures for me and with me.  He even fashioned a stalk of flower for me.  Made my day.  That my friends is  the Xiao Xing Fu or Little Happiness that we should be in pursuit of.   There are many little things around us that would put a smile on our face and lift our spirits.  I am not a very greedy person and am contented with the little, little things in life that make me happy.

No comments: