Thursday 20 May 2010

ROSE LOLLIPOP BOUQUET

For Teacher's Day, the library committee sold some gifts to get money for our funds.  We sold two rose lollipops for RM1.  This came complete with ribbons and also a small message card.  It was to be our mini activity.  Then one student came forward and asked me to bunch together 6 of the rose lollipops and fashion it into a small bouquet.  She paid RM3 for it.  Later two boys from her class saw the bouquet and they came and asked if I could make a bigger bouquet with 16 lollipops.  The bouquets were for their mothers.  It was to be a belated Mother's Day present since they would only be able to go back next week.
Of course, I could not refuse them.  I was touched by their love for their mothers and helped them make the bouquets above.  They paid me RM8.00 each. 

No comments: