Thursday 20 May 2010

WHAT I DO WHEN I GET BAD HEADACHES ...

The school librarhy was extra busy today. Right from the moment school started at 7.30 a.m. until I left at around 4.30 p.m, the place was a hive of activity. Teachers booked the place for the NILAM programme and to teach their classes. The students came to either borrow or return library books and in the late afternoon they came to watch the programme on Discovery Channel, to play chess, to read newspapers or to study.
I developed a very bad headache at the end of the day and drove straight to the massage sifu's place immediately after school as I could barely lift my head.
Below you can see the sifu giving treatment to me. He applied pressure to the pressure points on my head and back to help relieve the stress.  I felt a lot better after the visit but my head is still feeling sore.  I was told to drink lots of water and to have a good rest.

No comments: