Friday 23 April 2010

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I am pictured here with 8 of my librarians who had come to do the finishing touches to the FIFA World Cup 2010 Exhibition that would held in conjunction with Resource Centre Week.  Since the launching ceremony would be during morning assembly, we had to get everything ready so that visitors to the library would be able to visit the exhibition.

Last night, we all started work at 8.30 p.m. and managed to finish by 10.30 p.m.  However, we were still short of a bit of information and also some soccer balls.  Nevertheless, we would be getting them by tomorrow. 

It is because of all the preparation and work I needed to do for this school event that I haven't done much blogging about Feng Shui lately.  Hopefully I will be more productive after the event finishes at the end of the month.

No comments: