Friday 23 April 2010

TIRED ENERGIZER BUNNY

Me at 1.00 a.m.

It is 1.03 a.m. and I am still sitting in front of the computer doing some paperwork for the resource centre week launching ceremony.  I usually have a lot of energy to spare but even this energiser bunny has to admit that she is very sleepy and tired.  This is evident from the above picture.
Tomorrow will be a very long day with all the activities planned.  Furthermore, Kamariah and I are training 9 students to take part in the technical and vocational school debate which will be held next weekend.  It will be a lot of training sessions that the two of us have to carry out in the afternoons.  And they say that teachers have an easy job.  Come and visit my school blog and see what my colleagues and I do and your perspective of teachers will be changed.  The web address is http://vokasmatoday.blogspot.com/

See how tired Kamariah and I looked in this picture.  We were listening to some of our debaters doing some presentation during the selection session.  The time was 4.00 p.m.

No comments: