Thursday 22 April 2010

A LONG BUT SATISFYING DAY

Yesterday was a long day for me.  I was on my toes the whole day in school teaching and at the same  time preparing for the Resource Centre Week.  Furthermore it was the day the library committee members sold Herbal Drinks.  I left school at around 5.15 p.m.  When I reached home, I blogged about all the activities that had taken place in school for that particular day.  Then at 8.15 p.m. it was back to school again as I had an extra English language class with my students. At the same time, I had also asked my librarians to come in the evening to put up all the exhibits and prepare the other materials.    I only reached home at around 11.00 p.m.  After having a very late dinner, I started to upload photos into my blog and wrote captions for them.  I only managed to post articles for my own blog barely an hour ago. 
However, I have to admit that though tired I may be, the satisfaction of having done so much is really rewarding for me.

No comments: