Monday 2 November 2009

LIKE INDIANA JONES




I sent my sister, nephew and niece to the Ipoh airport to board their flight back to Singapore this evening. My mum and I only get to be with them once or twice a year and we make sure that we spend as much time as we could together. That was why I drove all the way from Sitiawan to Ipoh to send them off. I asked for permission to leave school earlier at 1.45 p.m. Unfortunately, it was raining very heavily and I reached Ipoh only at 3.45 p.m. They should have checked in at the airport at 3.40 p.m. which is an hour before departure time. Anyway, we managed to reach the airport at 4.15 p.m. and luckily the three of them were allowed to board the plane. Kris and Kelley thought that the rush to the airport was very exciting and I guess that made it interesting for them. Kris thought that it had elements of an Indiana Jones adventure. When I hugged the both of them, they told me that they would be expecting me in Singapore in December when I go and visit my Aunt May. Then they will take me around.

No comments: