Thursday 5 June 2008

COMPASSIONATE RAIN


The Korean superstar, Rain, is one of my idols. I like him not only for his ability to dance, sing and act but also as a role model that many can look up to. Here is an article that I got from the Asian Entertainment site containing the message from the husband of Rain's fan who died recently.

An So-Bong’s Message for Rain., Thursday June 5, 2008 Korea

During my wife's funeral, Rain (Jeong Ji Hoon) sent over a flower garland, he also called my wife occasionally. Though Rain is a well-known artiste, but he has the most compassionate heart than anyone else. I've been thinking of what I can do for him, hence, I went to Jihoon's concert together with my mother-in-law. Even though we did not contact him before going for the concert, but Jihoon still squeezed out some time, and met up with us after the concert. He warmly greeted my mother-in-law & I, and sincerely hope for happiness for my wife in the next world.
Though I got to know him through my wife's incident, but he's indeed a very outstanding person. In the past, I like him as an artiste, now, I think he's not only good-looking on the outside but also in terms of his character. Upon receiving Jihoon’s warm consolation, my mother-in-law & I returned back to 마산 (their hometown).
Looking at Jihoon & I wonder, if Jihoon’s late mother was able to see the present Jihoon, she would be so contented and happy. I think I also want to be a husband like this, although I can’t be like Jihoon,but I can be a husband that my wife would not feel embarrassed about.

Jihoon’s message to my wife:To Su Feng ssi!

I pray that you would rest in peace in heaven,

you must definitely stay healthy and happy there.

Protect 소윤 (child) well, and protect me as well!!

No comments: