Monday 14 March 2016

LEAVING PETS BEHIND

I am pictured with Rex, my friend's dog.  Whenever I go to her place Rex would welcome me.  Poor Rex will surely miss his owner when she goes back to Melbourne in a few days' time.  She is an Australian Permanent Resident and came back for the Chinese New Year holiday.  She will come back to Malaysia again in about 5 months' time.  In her absence, her brother will be looking after Rex.
In my case, I would be heart sick to leave Precious and Junior even for a short while.  Last year, I left them at the vet when I went for a 5 day course.  During that time, I missed them so much.  So I could really empathize with my friend's situation.  As far as I know, it is really difficult to bring pets over to Australia; it involves a lot of regulations, not to mention money.

No comments: