Friday 24 April 2015

AVENGERS 2: NOT LIVING UP TO THE HYPE

Baz and I watched, Avengers: Age of Ultron tonight. As I have a Maybank Credit card, I only paid for one ticket. There is an offer of buy one free one at TGV cinemas on Thursday.
How was the movie after all the hype building up to its release? To me it was not as good as the first. The plot was not something that is highly innovative. This movie is as a matter of fact highly clichéd.  I actually felt bored after an hour of watching it. The movie had too much action scenes and flashing lights, It reminded me of the video games played by youngsters at arcades.  I felt nauseous halfway through it. After the movie ended, I threw up in the toilet.  Things were happening so fast that it was hard to absorb what was happening. The villain Ultron cannot compare to Loki.
How did I feel after watching Avengers, fatiqued and drained.
   


Two of my students, Filzany and Nasrul, are working part-time at TGV cinema. They only work certain days. You can see me with Filzany.

No comments: