Tuesday 27 January 2015

WATER ELEMENT TO ACTIVATE NUMBER 1 STAR IN THE EAST



In the year of the Sheep the number one star flies to the East. Previously this area was inhabited by the Number 2 sickness star. Well, I thought I had made it pretty healthily through the Horse Year leaves us and took down my metal wu lou and other cures from that sector to shift to the Southeast. Little was I to know that I was served a double whammy by this departing star. I hadn't been well since December with eye problem followed by migraine and then this laryngitis. 
Come 4th February, the East will be visited by the Number 1 Star of Career.  Yeh.  To activate it, one needs to focus on water.  So try getting curtains or decor that are blue and green in colour.  A vase of fresh flowers or bamboo will be great here.  However if your bedroom is in the East, then refrain from having water here.  Also try not to have fire energy here, so don't put  too much lights here and red should be a taboo colour here.

No comments: