Thursday 29 May 2014

A CASE OF THE MISPLACED PURSE


Yesterday morning when I was looking for my purse, I was shocked that it was not in my handbag. Oh dear. Did I leave it at home?  Or.  Horror of Horrors, did I drop it while I was out?  Now that would be BAD.  As my identity card, driving licence and credit cards are in there.  Now that got me really worried.  I got permission from the college director to go home to look for my purse.  All along the way home, my imagination started working overtime.  If it were lost and someone were to use my credit cards, then that would be scary.  If someone to make use of my identity card for something unlawful, then that would be frightening.  Luckily, I managed to find my purse in the bag that I had used for my trip to Shah Alam.  
What a big relief for me.

No comments: