Friday 20 December 2013

LATA KINJANG

It has years since I last visited Lata Kinjang or Kinjang Waterfalls in the Batang Padang district.  I used to teach in a village school here and going to this place was a regular activity for me at that time.  In the first picture, you can see the waterfall from afar.
As I had said, years have passed since my last visit and the authorities have built a Tourist Interpretation or Information Centre near the waterfalls.

This bamboo plant has been here for ages.  I remember when I first went to this place, the plant was not that high.
Too bad I did not bring along a pair of shorts and a T-shirt to have a dip in the cool and fresh water.
Kama and Nurin Wafa posing in front of the waterfall
Kamariah posing in front of the Information panel






No comments: