Friday 20 December 2013

AT SAMSUNG STORE IN TESCO

 Who do I go to when I have problems with my Samsung android phone?  Ah Onn.  Yup, this is the guy that Lai Yoong and I will zero in on whenever we encounter some technical problems with our beloved devices.  He will usually be able to solve our problems.
We must remember to seek him out during weekdays as he is busy during Saturdays and Sundays when lots of people visit the Samsung Store in Tesco, Sitiawan.
 This afternoon's visit to Samsung was to ask Ah Onn to help me to reset my photo gallery.  I don't know what I did but all the photographs from my blogs were linked to my photo gallery and I just couldn't delete them.  Thankfully, he managed to fix it for me.
 While waiting for Ah Onn to fix my android phone, I saw Nancy pass by the Samsung store.  She had gone to Tesco to buy food for her cats.
The new Galaxy Note 10.1 also caught my eye.  It is one of Samsung's latest babies.  I want, I want.  But look at the price.  Argghhhh!!!

No comments: