Wednesday 16 October 2013

COMPANY FOR MY MEALS



With Lai Yoong visiting Turkey and Kamariah performing her Hajj in Saudi Arabia, I thought I'd be bored silly during this Raya Aidil Adha holidays.  Well, this mere mortal could not be more wrong as we cannot really know what God has planned for us.
On Monday I had a dinner date with Carol and Shemon at the Hai Tien Di Seafood Restaurant.  Before that the three of us went shopping in the evening.  On Tuesday, Kamariah's sisters and children visited the exhibition and I spent the entire evening with them.  Then this morning, I had breakfast with Vasan's mum, Nancy.  Later she came over to my house to look at my plants and earring collection.  Tonight I will be having dinner at Nutri Fresh Cafe.  The Cafe owners Thomas and his mum, Linda will keep me company and chat with me.
Lai Yoong will be coming back tonight and so one of my meal partners is back.  Tomorrow, I will be going to work and will get to eat with Baz and Asiah.  Kamariah will be back on the 5th.  Yeh!  I am not sure about you but I have a better appetite when I have company for my meals.

No comments: