Saturday 27 July 2013

MAKING SURE WE FINISHED UP THE VEGETARIAN FOOD


 Last night I again went to the Lumut Kuan Yin Temple for the vegetarian food.  Hey!  It is not because I am a cheapskate and go for the free food.  Honestly!  The food is delicious.  Even if they asked me to pay for it, I would.
As Lai Yoong and her friends had completed their work for the day as kitchen helpers, I had dinner with them.  The blurred picture above was taken by one of the ladies' husband who wasn't used to taking photos with an Android phone.
 Here is a picture of the vegetarian food when it was served to us.
The food is finished up by all of us.  From young, we were told by our elders that when eating vegetarian food, we must make sure that everything must be eaten. So we made sure we did that.

No comments: