Saturday 15 June 2013

SPRING CLEANING THE CLASSROOMS

 Yesterday was cleaning time at my place of work.  Everyone, students and lecturers, were busy sweeping, wiping, cleaning and tidying the classrooms.  Next week the internal auditors for the 5S programme will be going around the campus to check on the cleanliness and tidiness.
In the picture above, you see me with my colleague, Norhazlin and the boys who were assigned to the classrooms that we were in charge of.
 Two of my boys are inserting the hooks to the window curtains that I took home to wash and iron.
 Giving the place a thorough sweep.
 Wiping the glass shutters.

 Here are how 2 of the classrooms looked like after we had done our bit.
Actually it is a good idea to have this type of cleaning ever so often as it helps to get rid of the stagnant Qi and invite fresh ones into the place of study.

No comments: