Tuesday 9 April 2013

WEEKENDS: A TIME TO UNWIND

 Most of my weekends would be spent with my Aunt Linda who would stay a couple of nights with me in my house in Ipoh.  Besides cleaning and tidying up the place, the two of us make it a point to relax and unwind.  Last weekend, we were at Gunung Lang Recreation Park.  Somehow my aunt loves the Kuey Teow Goreng cooked by the lady at the Gunung Lang coffee shop.
After our meal, the two of us would enjoy the scenery and also look at the fish swimming happily in the lake.
 There is also this lovely man-made waterfall at the recreation park.
 Looking at the serene surrounding give us a feeling of peace and serenity.
 You can see the fishes swimming in the lake.  Some visitors also buy food from the ticketing counter to feed the fish.

 The jetty.

 Here you see my aunt and I enjoying our ice cream after our lunch.

No comments: