Wednesday 20 March 2013

POT OF MONEY PLANT



When I went to consult Master Jason Eng about the Feng Shui of my house at the beginning of the year, he advised me to place a plant with water in the North sector of my home for wealth luck.  During the Chinese New year I bought a pot of luck bamboo plant and placed it there but had to throw it away last week as the plant was dying. Mind you money kept flowing out for me for the past few weeks.  I found myself having unexpected expenses and also my household bills were higher than usual.  Instead of helping to direct money in, the plant that was dying was making me lose money instead.
Yesterday I saw this pot of money plant at a shop and am pondering whether to get one for my house.  This type of plant grows in water and is quite easy to maintain.  

No comments: