Monday 18 March 2013

GETTING BACK INTO SHAPE



Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge and Kim Kardashian are two iconic women who are both acknowledged globally for their beauty. These two celebrities happen to be pregnant at around the same time and will be expecting their bundles of joy come July this year.
The pictures of them were taken in February when both where about four and a half months pregnant.  Obviously, Ms Kardashian seems to have gained a lot of weight while the duchess appears to be as slim as ever.
I read in one article that the fitness instructor of Kim Kardashian boasted that she'd get the lady back into her pre pregnancy body in no time and perhaps in better shape.  Hmm ... I wonder.  Just look at Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, Aishwarya Rai and even Britney Spears. Somehow they couldn't get back to how they looked before they becAme mummies.  And I am pretty sure they too had physical fitness instructors to rely on to try to get them back into shape.  Judging from how Kate looks, I am willing to bet a tidy sum that she will be the one to get back her super slim body in no time.
Hey! I am not saying this without a reason.  I too suffer from weight issues.  In my case, it has to do with growing older and my body metabolism slowing down.  However in the case of the two Ks, I am saying this based on observations of my sisters, colleagues and friends when they were pregnant.  Look at Kamariah, she has five children and even when she was pregnant she only had a slight bump and stayed slim.  My two sisters were also like Kama and both are still slim until now.  I had other friends who remained slim while pregnant and they maintained their figure afterwards.  Then there were those who started off as skinny but gained a considerable amount of weight during pregnancy and somehow couldn't get back to how they looked before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case ...

No comments: