Monday 25 February 2013

WHEN A STRAY COMES TO STAY




When I fetched my aunt from her house in Ipoh on Saturday, she excitedly told me that a stray dog had wandered into her house and decided to stay for good.  She and my Uncle Jimmy were delighted with their new pet and decided to name the dog, Whitey.   However I did not get to meet Whitey at that time as it had gone gallivanting at the field in front of the house.
It was only on Sunday when I sent Aunt Linda home that I saw Whitey.  What a good looking canine.  No wonder my aunt and uncle were smitten.

Here is some interesting information on when a stray comes to stay.
When someone brings you a dog as a gift or if a stray puppy decides to adopt you, welcome him or her into your home. A dog entering your home is a very favourable sign, as it means you will have faithful and sincere friends come into your life, helping you overcome obstacles of all kinds. Black dogs bring wealth and protection. Golden dogs bring prosperity and happiness and white dogs bring love and romance.
LINK

No comments: