Monday 16 July 2012

ENTERTAINING MY GUESTS FROM DOWN SOUTH



 The place that I usually entertain my guests to dinner in Ipoh is the 1919 restaurant in Ipoh.  I have been frequenting 1919 for years as I find the food to my taste.
After their acupuncture session with Rose, all of us had our meal there.  I so wanted to be a gracious hostess and decided to give them the best impression of Ipoh food. During lunch, I brought them to the Kong Hing foodstall in Ipoh Old Town. They raved about the hawker food there.
Below is the Black Pepper Ostrich Meat that the boys ordered.  They said that it was delicious.  As expected, they loved the food at 1919.

2 comments:

Pak Oncu said...

Mee goreng ni nampak menyelerakan ,,,,, tentu SODAP.......

Miss Cheah said...

Itu bukan mee goreng. Namanya Black Pepper Ostrich meat