Sunday 26 February 2012

VENTILATE ONES ROOM TO ALLOW FOR FRESH QI

Let me share a Feng Shui tip with you about bedrooms.  I have a habit of leaving my bedroom door open most of the time as I want to allow fresh air and Qi to go in. Furthermore, the window of my bedroom  is located high up the wall and has shutter like panes which are always open.  A netting has been installed to keep insects away and so the ventilation is good.
So do remember to open your bedroom windows for at least half an hour daily  to ventilate the room.  By doing so, we allow fresh new Qi from outside to come into our bedrooms.  If you just leave the windows and doors closed all the time, then it would be really unhealthy as you will be sleeping with stale Qi every night. With the fresh and positive Qi, you will feel healthier and in no time, good fortune will come your way.

No comments: