Monday 19 December 2011

MY LATEST NAIL DESIGN


Here is the latest nail design that my pedicurist did for me.  She said that the condition of my feet has improved because I go for treatment at least once a month.  Besides the buffing, scrubbing and massage, I also get my nails painted with pretty designs.  Unfortunately, May, my pedicurist won't be working at the beauty centre in Sitiawan next year as she will be going back to the centre in Simpang Pulai.  You see, May is already 5 months pregnant and it hasn't been easy on her.  She is having difficulty in breathing and also has back pains.  So for her sake and that of her unborn child, she has made such a decision.  Sigh!  She told me that she might just work until the week before the Chinese New Year and so may be able to do my nails in time for me to greet the year of the dragon.  Hmm ... perhaps, she could draw auspicious images of dragons for me.

No comments: