Friday 9 September 2011

VISITING HAJI BAHATOM AND HAJAH BIBI FOR HARI RAYA

This evening, I went with Kamariah together with another colleague and 7 school librarians to Tuan Haji Bahatom and Puan Hajah Bibi's House in Pasir Panjang. They are the grandparents of one of our students, Baron Syafiq.  Hajah Bibi had invited us over to her place for Hari Raya.
Puan Hajah Bibi is such a good cook that all of us enjoyed eating her special Noodle Soup. The recipe is her own and believe me, it was really delicious. I had three helpings. Heh! Heh!
Here the pictures taken at their house.  See what a happy time all of us were having. 








 My student Baron Syafiq with his younger brother
 Group photo with our gracious host and hostess

My student thanking Hajah Bibi for her hospitality.

No comments: