Friday 16 September 2011

RECEIVING A TREAT FROM HOTPOT RESTAURANT

Wah!  The Tom Yam is hot and spicy.

With Mr Musanaf
With the supervisor and another Shabu Shabu customer who wanted to be in the photo
I had a meal at a Manjung Hot Pot Restaurant compliments of Mr Eric of Shabu Shabu last night.  Besides me, Mr Eric also extended the invitation to Lai Yoong and Kamariah.  However, only Lai Yoong and I went as Kamariah was not feeling well last night.
Unfortunately, I was not able to meet Mr Eric to thank him personally for the invite as I was told by the supervisor, Mr Musanaf that he was away in Kuala Lumpur.   Nevertheless, he had left us in the capable hands of the Pakistani supervisor.  I will blog later tonight about my visit to the  Shabu Shabu Restaurant as I sprained my right arm again and have to visit Sifu Cheong for another therapy session.

No comments: