Thursday 15 September 2011

MY PEDICURE SESSION











I went for a pedicure on Tuesday to give myself some pampering.  I actually did it out of curiosity as I saw Lai Yoong having her toes done some time back.  Initially I thought that a pedicure only involved the toe nails but I was a bit misguided.  Actually, it also includes the feet as well.  The word pedicure refers to superficial cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails. The benefits of having a pedicure is that it can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders.
When I had my pedicure, the girl also used a rough stone (pumice stone) to rub off the dead cells at the bottom of my feet.  She also gave me a leg scrub, granular exfoliation and lastly applied moisturising cream.  Then she painted my toe nails with pink nail polish.  She also painted the pretty white flowers on the nails.  Cool! 

No comments: