Wednesday 31 August 2011

SEE HOW THEY HAVE GROWN












I haven't seen my god-sister, Sophie, for almost half a year already.  She was busy in Kuala Lumpur with her job and also raising her two children, James and Jamie after her mum, my Aunt May, passed away.
It is because of the Hari Raya holidays that she had time to come back to Ipoh with her family.  My little nephew and niece have grown quite a bit since I last saw them.  It is this thing with children, they grow up before our eyes and we would also grow old before theirs.
Their visits are always happy occasions for my mum and me.  There is so much to catch up on.  However, the part I love the most is the hugs and kisses I get from the two young ones.  My mum became more cheerful and alive after their visit.  Their next trip back would be in December.

No comments: